These guidelines ensure that your digital signage displays are clean and safe to use. Strictly follow these guidelines for the correct cleaning method of your ProDVX devices.
- Disposable gloves
- Non-abrasive cloth or wipe
- Disinfectant or ProDVX Pro-Screen Cleaner (Isopropyl alcohol <70% alcohol or 1: 100 bleach: water solution)
- First, turn off the power of the display and remove any attachments like power supply, USB drives, etc.
- Make sure you use disposable gloves when cleaning your displays to avoid contact with bacteria and the chemical substances of the disinfectant.
- Dampen a new clean, non-abrasive cloth or wipe with a disinfectant (Isopropyl alcohol <70% alcohol or 1: 100 bleach: water solution), or ProDVX Pro-Screen Cleaner. Ensure excess liquid is squeezed from the cloth. Make sure no liquids get inside the unit.
- Disinfect the surface by wiping the cloth or wipe in a circular motion, ensuring the cloth comes into contact with the entire surface of the screen.
- Wash hands after cleaning your display and allow the screen to dry before turning the power back on.